Blog Journal 6



 Diigo

Before taking this course, I have never used Diigo, so this is my first experience with the software. I found Diigo to be a creative tool to connect with other classmates and be able to provide websites that are accurate to the course materials. For instance, being able to post educational software that other people can see gives me an idea about future software to use as an educator. I also found Diigo helpful in staying organized with different websites.


Blogging

Using Blogging is also a new experience for me. I found Blogger quite challenging at first, but getting used to it during our weekly blog post has helped me become familiar with the software. I have learned how to post a blog, post pictures, and be able to see my classmate's posts. Blogger is a great platform to share your thoughts and be able to post information. I believe I would use Blogger in the future to share information with coworkers or maybe parents.  


Web 2.0 tool

Taking this course has exposed me to many Webs 2.0 tools that would be helpful in the classroom setting. I have previously used Pinterest on my own to help me with creative ideas and examples. I find Pinterest an excellent software for educators to use for their students. Pinterest has different crafts, decorations, and lesson plans that can be used within the classroom. Once signing up for Pinterest, you can customize the software to have the main page with posts you are interested in. 

pinterest - Search (bing.com)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tori! I really liked that you talked about Blogger and how you have gotten used to it over time. I had a very similar experience with some of the other platforms we have used like Padlet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Journal 2