Blog Journal 8

 Web Design Assignment

Throughout the Web Design Assignment, I focused on using the principles discussed in class and what we have been learning this semester. For instance, I use CRAP, which allows me to make sure the content on my website is readable to the viewers. This assignment was quite interesting due to never making a website before it was challenging to figure out how to use Weebly at first. Although the software was a little difficult to use, I enjoy being creative and coming up with new ideas I can use in a future classroom one day. This assignment sets an example for parents and students to be engaged throughout the school year and stay connected to teachers.

Home (weebly.com)


 Daily use of AI tools

I don't usually use Al tools to complete my schoolwork, mainly because I am an English major and find it harder to have the correct information with Al tools. I also wouldn't want to risk completing academics dishonestly. The first time I was curious about using an Al tool was ChatGPT. A friend told me to try it out to help write a paper, but after getting the result, I didn't find the information that was helpful for my situation. It is crazy to see how Al has become so big and how many use these tools for their daily routines.


ChatGPT in class

Using ChatGPT in class was the second time I have used ChatGPT. It taught me a lot more information about this Al tool. For instance, I didn't know it could give teachers a whole lesson plan surrounding topics that may be discussed in their classroom. Using ChatGPT helped me find lengthy information for my PowerPoint presentation and also clarify the main points to focus on. An overview using ChatGPT in class showed me a different side of the software and gave me information about the Al chat box that I previously didn't know. If Al keeps growing, I will inform my future students to type in as specific information as possible to the chat box to avoid any random search or incorrect information.


 AI tools for productivity

My personal opinion about Al tools might be a little different from others. In some cases, I think Al can enhance your productivity by allowing you to find the best information on topics or ideas you might have. In other cases, I think Al can use it to cheat or find an easier way to do work without thinking much. As a student, I won't use Al tools as much, but as a future educator, it might be beneficial when needing ideas for students to be engaged. It also might be a good tool if needing certain information quickly throughout the day.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #1

Blog Journal 6

Blog Journal 2