Blog Journal 5
Instagram for your Personal Learning Network I use Instagram to connect with people for my network the most, being able to look at videos and connect with other students who are also interested in beginning teachers is quite helpful. I also look at other educators who have experience with teaching to hear what they have learned throughout teaching. Instagram is a great tool for finding helpful videos, profiles, and other websites to help in a classroom. I believe Instagram would be part of my future career to look for projects for students or even connect with other educators. Digital divide Digital Divide discusses the gap between students who do and who don't have access to technology. It is more common in today's education that students might need technology to complete projects and classroom work. The digital divide struggle occurs all over the United States and can affect student academic success. It is often that the digital divide occurs due to financial iss...

Comments
Post a Comment